Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

On Monday we woke up to 32 degree weather and snow falling. I was thinking it would not stick and last just a few minutes... I was wrong. It snowed all day long. We had like 4 inches of snow on our newly layed grass. The girls loved it. We went to the park with some friends and built a snowman and the kids went sledding. I guess the last time it snowed here was 5 years ago. I felt like I was in Utah. I don't want it to go away. It is so pretty. Good thing we are going to Utah for Christmas so we can enjoy some more. Hope you enjoy the photos.

8 comments:

Rebecs said...

How fun and much more appreciated then those in Utah. Although we FINALLY have snow sticking ourselves this morning, and loving it.

Your Christmas card I sent you came back. Can you email me your address, bec(lastname)@gmail(dot)com

Happy Birthday Maycee and Ty!!!

Camie said...

You guys are blog maniacs these last couple of weeks! I'm loving checking out all the fun pictures.

We were sure giggling about you guys having snow yesterday! How fun!!!

Can't wait to see you next week!

Mel said...

I can't believe you got snow! How fun! Atleast you know it won't be too much!

The Hyer Family said...

Honestly????? I can't believe that's Vegas!!! love the pics...

Melinda said...

It was so much fun visiting with you!
Thanks for having us :)
http://endlessrollercoaster.blogspot.com/

Crystal Star said...

I didn't even know that was an option where you live!

Amber said...

Wasn't that crazy!!?? Brooklynn loved it!

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
تركيب كاميرات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض