Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our newest member of our family... CASSIUS

This Christmas Santa brought us or should I say Maycee a boxer puppy. This is all she wanted and so we gave Santa permission to bring her one!! Tyler named her Cassius after the famous Muhummad Ali. We all love her so much, even Peyton who was so afraid of dogs before loves to hold and play with Cassius. It is a true miracle! So far she has been a great little puppy besides the once a day poop in the house. At least she chooses the hard floor instead of the carpet! How can you get mad at a face like that!! Maycee is our dog lover. She wants to sleep with Cassius and hold her all the time, as you can tell by these pictures.




13 comments:

lramey said...

she is seriously so cute! and since she made a christmas miracle for conli- we will love her forever!!!

it was so fun having you here!!!! we miss you already! we'll come visit soon i promise!

Melinda said...

So cute you are brave I think dogs are harder than kids :)

Mel said...

What a cute puppy! I am impressed you took the plunge. I wish I had the patience to do it!

Coleen said...

You are very brave and she is very cute.

jen said...

i can't believe how nice you and tyler are!
AHHH!!! a dog!!!!
is it sort of like having a new baby in the house??
except cleaning poo off the FLOOR??
you are a good mom!!

Nicole Cave said...

You guys are definately nice parents...that is the kind of dog Ashton says we would get, if we got one...but, we won't get one. I can't handle it. Too much work...MAYBE when the kids are older!!

Amber said...

that is so cute. what a sweet looking puppy. how fun for your family.

The Illum Family said...

so i think she might be my cutest niece with 4 legs! wait...i can say that because duke is a boy! o-no, chloe is a girl! o well...she is so freakin cute kacee!

Amy Morris said...

what a little sweetie! I just love puppies... as long as I don't have to be up with them all night and potty training them. How is all of that going?
I am so happy for you guys. I bet the girls just love her!

Rebecs said...

Aren't you guys the nicest parents. After growing up with dogs my whole life, I have mixed feelings about whether I can be patient enough for one. Congrats anyhoo, she's a beautiful dog!

The Hyer Family said...

I love it! Your girls are so darling! How the heck are you??? We passed through Vegas last weekend going to St. George...are they ever going to finish construction on the I-15? It's been like that for like 10 years! Anyway, glad your little family is well!

Rebecs said...

Don't you have a newer member to the family??? :)

Amy Morris said...

I'm pretty sure this isn't the newest member of your family :)

I would love to see pics of your sweet baby girl. Hope all is well! Miss you guys!