Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler and Maycee



Two special people in my life celebrate their birthday today. I remember 6 years ago waking up Tyler and saying "Let's go to the hospital we are having this little girl today, on your birthday." He was so excited. I rember looking at Maycee's face and saying "She has your lips!!" I couldn't believe how much she looked like her daddy. I can't think of a better present. Tyler and Maycee bring such a joy in our lives. Maycee is always smiling and thinking of others, and makes us smile. Tyler likes to make this day special for Maycee and not focus on him. He is such a good daddy to his girls and the most unselfish person I know. We love you Tyler and Maycee.


1 comment:

lramey said...

yes- twinners for sure!!!!

love them! happiest birthday to you! happiest birthday to you! happiest birthday tyler and maycee!!!!! happiest birthday tooooo yooooouuu!!

that was done in my most special of voices- especially for you!