Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This past weekend I spent with Tyler's mom and sisters in St Goerge.
Brenda my mother-in-law, who I love, wanted to spend her birthday with her daughters.
What a fun weekend!!

I have the best mother-in-law around. She is one of the kindest and funniest people I know. I love to be around her and am so blessed to have her in my life!! Love you Brenda!! We went to see Sound of Music at the Tuacan, we shopped, we layed by the pool and we ate. How much better can it get...
Can you say YUMMY!!! Jen (Tyler's cousin) and Camie thought the rolls at Texas Roadhouse were the best... well we all did. I think we ate like 12 baskets full!! For sure I ate my fair share!! They were to die for.
Britt and mom enjoying their dinner and Diet Coke!!
I have the best sister-in-laws. They are so fun. Brooke brought her beautiful baby Adison and we all just spoiled her. Chelsie, Camie, Brittney, Jen and mom... thanks for such a great weekend and the fun memories. I love you all

7 comments:

Mel said...

Yeah Kacee for a new post!!! Looks like you had a blast! How are you?

The Hyer Family said...

Yeah, honestly I was beginning to wonder!!! Come on!!! We need pictures of your cute kids!

Amy Morris said...

Wow! I thought you had given up- but i guess i have no room to talk right now. :)

I miss the whole Allred fam- What a fun weekend!

Heidi said...

Kacee Fuller!! It's Heidi Burch..well it's Heidi Idoux now. guess what, we live in Vegas too! What part of town are you in. I was visiting Wendy last week and we came across your blog! Small world.

lramey said...

a new post and a new background all at once? is it my birthday?????

oh! one of my all time favorite family's!!!! How fun for all of you!

your hair's super cute!!!

love you!

Amber said...

love the blog, love the hair!! glad that you had fun!!

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you are doing well! Your girls are so cute. We live just a few blocks east of Aliante. We like it here, but have only been here since Jan. Hard to meet people! Say hi to your sis for me!