Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of school

I went into Maycee's room the night before school and this is what I found. She had set her clothes out just the way she was going to wear them. She said, "Mom, this outfit is for the first day and this one is for the second day. She was so excited.
Marlee the 2nd grader... she was so happy to start school.
Maycee going to kindergarten. She couldn't wait. New shoes, clothes and she was ready. Wow I can't believe she is already that old.
What a proud daddy. He was there to take them to school. They were so happy to have him there.
Here I am, the proud mom. I really have been waiting for this day for a few months now. It was a little harder than I thought sending two of my kids to school. But what a happy day too.

We love you girls.

6 comments:

Camie said...

Girls, you are too cute!!! Your first day outfits are darling. Way to go Kacee for posting some more pictures!!!

Brittney G. said...

They are so cute!!!! Look at you blogging all the time now!

lramey said...

oh you cute people...i heard a rumor i get to see you next week???????

i LOVe that picture of Payten! Mars is sooo big and I love her short hair! Maycee- oh mayc...such a sweetie!!

and look at you and your rockin hot capris!!!!

Heidi said...

Looks like you have a couple of fashinoistas on your hands! CUTE!

Brooke said...

LOVE the flowers in their hair. Yeah you should tell everybody how much those cute outfits cost you, you bargain shopper! I can't believe they are that old!

Crystal Star said...

And now it's Payten to yourself. It will be nice to get some mom & me time in.