Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Marlee's first day of 1st grade/ What the hell?


This was such an exciting day! Marlee loves her teacher Mrs. Bassett. She was so big that she didn't even want me to walk her to her dot they line up on!! We are so proud of her and look forward to seeing how much she learns and grows this year.

On another note we have quite the story to tell... on Saturday we were driving from the Nike outlet to Britt and Chris's house and we missed the entrance to the freeway so we had to turn around. Next thing we hear from the back seat is "Where the hell are we going?" Yes it came from our sweet little Marlee (we think she is spending a little to much time at Grammy and Papa's!!) We looked at eachother in shock and tried to keep the laughter quiet!! Not even 2 hours later we were at the gas station and she says "What the hell?" Certainly she doesn't get this from me or Ty!!

5 comments:

chelsie said...

go marlee! love the high school musical bag and she cracks me up. I got a good laugh!

lramey said...

that's the best thing i ever heard!!!! I can't believe she's in 1st grade! I still remember her lil bald head at my wedding! Time FLIES!!! I'm so glad we're still friends!!!

love you guys!

susan bunker said...

i can't imagine a four letter word coming out of sweet marlee's mouth. i can see i've got to spend more time with her. first grade - how cool!

Amy Morris said...

That is so funny Kacee! Wow look at her with her Highschool Musical pack, that's one of our favorites- Go wildcats!

Nicole Cave said...

My kids have done the same thing!! It's funny when it's innocent...not so funny when they know it is bad!!