Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So call me a serious slacker. I have told myself I am not going to post another thing until I can make my blog look as cute as all yours. As you can tell I wasn't very successful. I need some serious help when it comes to being creative on this. So I hope that the pictures are cute enough.
I love this picture. They both got Webkinz for Christmas and are quite attached to them. They dressed alike and wanted me to get there picture. If they only acted like they look in this picture all the time. We love these girls.

4 comments:

lramey said...

dressed alike or not I can not believe how much Mars looks like you and Maycee looks like Tyler!!! It's CRAZY!!! They're beautiful!

Mel said...

Darling girls!!

Crystal Star said...

YEAHHH she posted, she really did. I was going to give up :)
Love you Kacee. I'm excited to see your world in person in March.

michelle said...

Loved the pictures of your new home. It is beautiful. So glad your family has its own new place. your girls are darling it is fun for me to see them through the blog. Love to your family Aunt Michelle